Section 1 – Collection of information
Types of Data collected
Among the types of personal data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Usage data, Cookies, First name, Last name, Phone number, Company name, Address, Country, State, County, email address, Zip/Postal code, City.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by this website is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for this website to provide its services. In cases where this website specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the data
➀ Methods of processing
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
➁ Legal basis of processing
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the owner may be allowed to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law.
- Provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the owner is subject.
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner or by a third party.
In any case, will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the user’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the user’s data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred data, users can check the section containing details about the processing of personal data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by us to safeguard their data.
If any such transfer takes place, users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with us using the information provided in the contact section.
➃ Retention time
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by us within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting us.
We may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability can’t be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
➄ The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the user is collected to allow us to provide our service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Displaying content from external platforms, platform services and hosting, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, contacting the user and handling payments.
For specific information about the personal data used for each purpose, the user may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
➅ The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by our website.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time; Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their Data; Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data; Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification; Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data; Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we won’t process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed, Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from our website.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint; Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Section 2 – Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of service.
Section 3 – Email Communications
Uses emails marketing keep in touch with both our existing members, as well as individuals who have opted in to the marketing terms and conditions.
If at any time you decide you don’t want to receive our email newsletter, simply click the link at the bottom of the email newsletter to unsubscribe. We will remove your email address from our newsletter list, and will do the same with your other details such as name, title, business address and business phone number upon request.
We DO NOT sell your email addresses or any other information to third parties.
Referral links noted on this site
This policy discloses the privacy practices for our website. However, our website also contains links to other websites. Once you move to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all of the websites you visit, especially if you intend to share your personal information with that website.
Section 4 – Age of consent
By using our site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Section 5 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.